Sunday, January 15, 2012

Duck and Cover Video

- Overt message? The overt message is that atomic bombs can explode at any time and people need to know how to protect themselves in all situations. I also think the video is trying to say that the government (the civil service people) is here to help and protect citizens in every way possible, in this case it would be by informing the citizens.

- Covert message? I don't think there is a covert message in this video.

- Propaganda/persuasion or informative? I think this video was strictly informative. I don't think the producers of the video where trying to persuade or convey a hidden message, I think they simply wanted to inform young students of all the ways they could be best protected when exposed to potential danger of an atomic bomb explosion.

No comments:

Post a Comment